September 16, 2014
September 13, 2014
Tip # 51. ~ Saturday Evening/Night. Prepare
yourself & your family for the worthy receiving of the Lord's table. Read & talk through the church covenant together.
- Come let us worship our God who is our REDEEMER
- Call to Worship ~ Psalm 44
- New Testament Scripture Reading ~ Ephesians 6
- Prayer fo Illumination ~ Psalm 119:154
- Sermon Text ~ Isaiah 59
Isaiah 59:21 ESV | ““And as for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the LORD: “My Spirit that is upon you, and my words that I have put in your mouth, shall not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children’s offspring,” says the LORD, “from this time forth and forevermore.””
- How Great Thou Art
- The Power of the Cross
- I Will Glory in My Redeemer
- Depth of Mercy
PLEASE PRAY FOR SERVICE
* Pray for SCOTT ~ as he leads us in worship this Lord's Day.
* Pray for SHANE ~ To be filled with the Holy Spirit to preach with boldness & clarity (Acts 4:31).
* Pray for the Sunday School TEACHERS (Ashlie, Nancy, Dale, Ken, Jason)
* Pray for any VISITORS who may join us for worship to hear & understand the gospel.
* Pray for our CONGREGATION to carefully receive God's Word with faith & repentance.
Labels: God-centered Worship